It’s the new year, and most of us want to make changes and learn to stick to our resolutions for our health and fitness goals, but what about your annual appointments? Are you putting them off or ignoring them due to fears of the pandemic? This is a common concern for many patients, but one that purports more risk to your overall health.
If you are putting off your medical wellness or physical examinations and screenings because you fear getting COVID-19, you are actually putting yourself in a high risk category. We all know early detection is best for optimal outcomes and the treatment of various conditions and disorders.
Advanced Urology Institute (AUI) takes the health of its’ staff and patients to the next level. With rigorous sanitizing and disinfecting of all areas and high touch surfaces, along with physical distances to eliminate any patient to patient contact, the offices at advanced urology are strategically and stringently cleaned between all patients. With these protocols it’s safer to visit their office than most public areas such as markets and drug stores.
The catch-22 of not keeping your medical appointments is that if you unfortunately are ignoring your symptoms and are not properly diagnosed on time, the is a much higher susceptibility to infection, weakened immune function, and needing surgery and/or a hospital stay.
Taking the lead on your health is always better for long term outcomes and living well. Advanced Urology Institute offers numerous treatments and diagnostics for erectile dysfunction, vasectomies, urinary, kidney, and bladder health, and prostate disorders.
Make your appointment, listen to your body and it’s warning indicators, be proactive and call Advanced Urology Institute for your examination.
Safety precautions in AUI practices
Your safety is our No. 1 priority in our AUI practices.
• Care team members have their temperature taken and are screened before their shift begins.
• At AUI practices, we ask you to wait in your vehicle until your appointment time and only one companion if accompanying a minor, person with a disability, or serving as a translator for someone who cannot speak English. All other visitors will be asked to wait outside the facility.
• You must wear a face mask that covers your mouth and nose in all areas of the office, unless you have a medical reason for not being able to do so.
• We screen patients and visitors for symptoms of COVID-19 when you come into our office.
• Waiting rooms are used sparingly due to social distancing needs caused by COVID-19. We promote social distancing by spacing out seating in waiting areas. If someone brings you to your appointment (one person per patient), he or she can come inside if accompanying a minor, person with a disability, or serving as a translator for someone who cannot speak English. All other visitors will be asked to wait outside the facility.
• You will see our team cleaning and disinfecting all areas to ensure they are ready for you.
We continue to recommend virtual care options, like video and telephone visits for care that does not require an in-person appointment.
Advanced Urology Institute
A partnership of highly qualified, board-certified urologists practicing in the state of Florida.
AUI was developed as a single-specialty physician led organization to respond to the mounting changes in healthcare. Solo-practitioners and small groups cannot keep up with the increased governmental burdens and continue to stay focused on providing the highest level of care to their patients. We believe that by combining our efforts, geographically disparate Urology groups can function most efficiently and effectively to deliver the highest quality medical care to our patients.
Services Offered & Conditions We Treat
• Erectile Dysfunction
• Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
• Kidney Stones
• Da Vinci Robotic Assisted Surgery
• Prostate Cancer Treatment
• Vasectomy & Vasectomy Reversal
• Urinary Tract Infection
• Pediatric Urology
• Women’s Urological Health
We Value Patient-Centered, Evidence-Based Care
As a patient, you can be certain that you are a critical member of our treatment team. We will answer your questions and strive to provide the best services and the best care, based on your individual needs, preferences, and choices. AUI Physicians emphasize the use of proven treatment guidelines within our specialty, to optimize clinical decision making. Through our internal measures, our involvement in research studies, and our passion for continuous learning, you can be confident that our treatment team is providing you with the best treatment options.
Please Contact Advanced Urology Institute Today.
1035 Piper Blvd., Suite 101, Naples, FL 34110