Ask for smooth comfort and instant results
You can experience JUVEDERM® XC injectable gel with a quick, in-office procedure and minimal downtime. During treatment, your healthcare provider will ease JUVEDERM® XC under your skin to smooth out the moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. You’ll see the difference instantly! Side effects are usually mild to moderate, lasting seven days or less.
Ask for the only FDA-approved HA filler that lasts up to one year with only one treatment
With long-lasting JUVEDERM® XC, you can treat those parentheses lines on the sides of your nose and mouth for up to one year with only one treatment. No other hyaluronic acid (HA) filler can say that.
Ask for results that are customized for you
Worried about a one-size-fits-all wrinkle treatment? With JUVEDERM® XC injectable gel, your doctor customizes your treatment for you, and gives you the instant, natural-looking results you want – all in just one treatment.
Ask for results that are smooth and natural
Some HA fillers have a granular consistency. Only JUEDERM® has the unique HYLACROSS technology, which gives JUVEDERM® XC its special smooth-gel consistency. You’ll get a smooth, natural look and feel that holds up over time – so everyone will notice (but no one will know)!
The Facts about BOTOX® Cosmetic
- More than 13 million aesthetic procedures with BOTOX® Cosmetic (Botulinum Toxin Type A) have been administered since the product was first approved in 2002 in the United States for temporary treatment of moderate to severe glabellar lines (the vertical frown lines between the eyebrows) in adults 18 to 65.
- According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), more than three million BOTOX Cosmetic treatments were administered in 2006 alone.
- Ninety-seven percent of patients were definitely satisfied with BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments, according to a survey of approximately 1,000 patients conducted by the research arm of ASAPS.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic, approved for the temporary treatment of glabellar lines, is the same medicine that is used to treat patients with neurological conditions under the name BOTOX®. It is, however, administered in much smaller doses for aesthetic use. The approved doses of BOTOX® for medical uses are significantly greater than the approved dose for aesthetic procedures.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic is a simple, minimally invasive injectable treatment that creates a temporary smoothed and improved appearance of the wrinkle-causing muscles between the brows that last up to four months. Most side effects are temporary and typically associated with the injection itself, such as localized pain tenderness, redness and/or bruising.
- Since its first approval more than 18 year ago, reports of serious adverse events in patients receiving BOTOX® have been rare.
- BOTOX® Cosmetic should only be administered by a licensed health care professional (HCP) who is well trained in the anatomy of the face.
BOTOX® Cosmetic and JUVEDERM® XC are both available at Dr. Konowal’s office located at 9500 Corkscrew Palm Circle. To schedule an appointment or for more information please call
us at 239-948-7555.
KONOWAL VISION CENTER
9500 Corkscrew Palm Circle #3, Estero, FL 33928